Most read FAQs
How do I make a claim?
- Call free on 0800 048 2355 to speak to a member of our team between 8 am and 6 pm Monday to Friday. Outside of those hours you can leave us a message on the same phone number, or alternatively complete the Online Enquiry Form at the bottom of this page with a brief description of your accident and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Once you have contacted us, we will allocate a lawyer to assess your case. They will be on hand throughout the entire process for any questions you may have.
- We may arrange to meet with you, either at our offices, or if it is more convenient for you, at your home, workplace or in hospital.
- We will contact the person or organisation responsible for you accident (the defendant), detailing what you are claiming for.
- If the defendant accepts liability, we will negotiate settlement of your claim as quickly as possible. You will then receive an offer of compensation, which you can either accept or not. The lawyer handling you case will be able to advise you whether or not the offer is a fair one.
- If you reject the offer, or the defendant does not accept liability, we will negotiate with them on your behalf.
- 95% of cases are settled without the need to go to court. If there is a trial in your case we will carry out all the preparation and instruct a barrister to represent you on the day.
- When an offer is made and accepted, the case is settled and you receive 100% of your compensation, your solicitor is paid by the defendant. In the unlikely event the case is lost, No Win No Fee means you don't have to pay anything.
Rest assured - we are very experienced in this specialist area of law and our team are successfully concluding cases similar to yours every day.