Most read FAQs
What type of injury claims does Levenes undertake?
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Road traffic accidents (drivers, passengers, pedestrians - car accidents, cycling accidents and motorcycling accidents)
- MIB claims (where the driver at fault cannot be traced or does not have insurance)
- Accidents at work
- Trips or falls anywhere (including due to pavement defects and hazards in shops and other areas)
- Industrial disease / occupational illness (inclusing asbestosis, mesothelioma, pneumoconiosis, miner's knee, deafness and RSI)
- Transport accidents (on buses, trains, planes and boats)
- Accidents on holiday (in the UK or abroad) including food poisoning
- Accidents involving children
- Product liability (defective or dangerous products)
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries (including skiing accidents and injuries)
Our team successfully concludes thousands of cases each year on a 'no win, no fee' basis and if you are in any doubt as to whether or not we can help you, simply give us a call (0800 048 2355) or send us a message using the form below.