Levenes are a leading law firm based in North London, specialising in immigration, nationality and human rights law. We represent clients in all aspects of immigration law including:
- Submission of all applications to the UK Border Agency
- All Tier 1, 2, 4 and 5 applications, including Post Study Work and Work Permits
- Entry clearance applications and appeals
- Advocacy in all immigration tribunals
- ILR Under Legacy Framework & Further Representations
- Domestic Workers
- Student Visas
- Marriage applications
- EEA nationals and family members applications
- Human Rights & Long Residence
- Citizenship & Nationality
- Detention cases for overstayers and illegal entrants
The team at Levenes is approachable, experienced, highly qualified and dedicated to providing quality legal services. We listen to our clients and deal with their individual issues. We can communicate with clients in over 18 languages.
We assist people who do not want to leave their immigration case to chance and would like Levenes to help achieve success. We offer a fast, friendly and confidential service.
So whether you require advice on immigration applications or would like us to handle your immigration case, contact us now and we will be happy to help.
Find Out if we Can Help
"...They have proven their professionalism all through my case and I will recommend their services 100%..."Silviu Carp