Forklift Injury at Work Claims
Have you been injured in a Forklift Truck Accident at work? Does your employer properly train forklift truck drivers? Are areas for forklift trucks kept separate from areas for pedestrians? Do forklift truck drivers at your workplace keep a proper lookout? Do they drive forward with the load blocking the drivers view. Do they think they are rally drivers?
Many injuries are caused because employers do not comply with the law and because forklift drivers are careless.
- Your employer should keep traffic routes for forklift trucks marked clearly so that pedestrians and vehicles can move safely.
- Your employer should make sure that traffic routes are kept clear so that forklift trucks can be safely operated.
- Your employer should “govern” the gearing system on the forklift so that it cannot be driven too quickly.
- Your employer should provide proper training and effective supervision to forklift drivers.
- Your employer should make sure that forklift trucks are used safely.
Typical forklift truck accidents include:
- Forklift truck drivers who drive carelessly and collide with boxes, shelving and racking, other forklifts or fellow workers.
- Forklift trucks driven too quickly
- Forklift trucks driven too closely to pedestrians
- Forklift trucks driven with the load blocking the driver’s view.
Our team of specialist forklift truck accident solicitors have won many claims for injuries caused by forklift truck accidents at work.
Common injuries caused by forklift truck accidents at work include:-
- Crushing injuries caused by being run over by forklift trucks
- Crushing injuries caused by being pinned and trapped between a forklift truck and another object
- Head injuries caused by being struck by the forks or the load
We offer a genuine 'no win no fee' service, meaning that if your claim is unsuccessful, you don’t pay a penny.
With a nationwide service, we can visit you at home, work or in hospital.
We successfully conclude thousands of cases each year, securing compensation for our clients from £1,000 to over £1,000,000.
Find Out Within 1 Hour if we Can Help
"...Just speechless. Thank you very much."Ms K C