Manual Handling Injury Claims
Many injuries are caused because employers do not follow the law. Your employer should avoid the need for any manual handling at work. If manual handling cannot be avoided, your employer should take steps to reduce the risk to a minimum.
- Have you been injured in a manual handling accident at work?
- Did your employer expect you to lift weights which were too heavy for you?
- Did you suffer injury because you were not given equipment which would have saved you from having to lift a heavy weight?
- Should your employer have given you a trolley or a hoist that would have prevented you from suffering an injury at work?
- Did you suffer an injury because you were not trained properly on how to lift safely?
- There are guidelines issued by the Health and Safety Executive on lifting. Did your employer follow them?
Sometimes injuries occur when relatively light loads are lifted because the load is awkward or the way in which the job is done is unsafe.
Our team of specialist work accident solicitors have won many claims for manual handling accidents at work.
Common injuries caused by manual handling accidents at work include back injuries and hernias.
We offer a genuine 'no win no fee' service, meaning that if your claim is unsuccessful, you don’t pay a penny.
With a nationwide service, we can visit you at home, work or in hospital.
We successfully conclude thousands of cases each year, securing compensation for our clients from £1,000 to over £1,000,000.
Find Out Within 1 Hour if we Can Help
"You and your staff have been excellent..."Mrs B