Tripping Accident at Work
Many injuries are caused because employers do not comply with the law. Your employer should keep traffic routes - which means anywhere you need to walk at work) - free of anything likely to cause you to slip or trip as far as reasonably practicable. Rubbish which is left in your way can cause you to trip. The surface of floor or the ground where you work may be uneven or unsuitable.
- Have you been injured in a Tripping Accident at Work?
- Does your employer keep your workplace neat and tidy?
- Do your workmates leave things lying around on the floor?
- Are there cables left across walkways?
- Is rubbish cleared away properly or is it left in your way?
- Did you suffer injury when you tripped over a wire, a cable or something that should have been thrown away?
Our team of specialist work accident solicitors have won many claims for injuries caused by tripping at work.
Common injuries caused by tripping accidents at work include wrist fractures when you put out your hand to save yourself and ankle fractures when your ankle turns over, as well as lower back injuries caused when you land heavily.
We offer a genuine 'no win no fee' service, meaning that if your claim is unsuccessful, you don’t pay a penny.
With a nationwide service, we can visit you at home, work or in hospital.
We successfully conclude thousands of cases each year, securing compensation for our clients from £1,000 to over £1,000,000.
Find Out Within 1 Hour if we Can Help
"...I leave you with my sincere thanks for the attention and the great service you provided. Thank you so much !!"R G