Warehouse Accident Claims
Our team of specialist solicitor’s deal with many accidents in warehouses and find that many injuries are caused because employers do not comply with the law.
- Have you been injured in warehouse?
- Does your employer check your work equipment regularly?
- Were you using the right tool for the job?
- Does your employer keep your workplace neat and tidy?
- Do your workmates leave things lying around on the floor?
- Are there cables left across walkways?
- Is rubbish cleared away properly or is it left in your way?
- Are you asked to lift loads that are too heavy?
Our team of specialist work accident solicitors have won many claims for accidents in warehouses.
Common injuries in warehouses are caused by defective machinery, spillages, ladders and forklift trucks.
Typical injuries caused by accidents in warehouses are, fractures to wrists, arms and legs caused by falls from unsuitable ladders, crushing injuries caused by being struck or run over by a forklift truck and head injuries caused by being struck by the forks or the load.
We offer a genuine 'no win no fee' service, meaning that if your claim is unsuccessful, you don’t pay a penny.
With a nationwide service, we can visit you at home, work or in hospital.
We successfully conclude thousands of cases each year, securing compensation for our clients from £1,000 to over £1,000,000.
Find Out Within 1 Hour if we Can Help
"...thank you for all the help and support you have given when dealing with my case..."Ms F C, London