Raquel is a Spanish Abogada and a Solicitor. She joined Levenes in February 2014 as a Paralegal having graduated from Universitat Pompau Fabra in Barcelona with a law degree in 2011 and from Brunel University in London with an LLM in International Criminal Justice in 2013. She became a Registered European Lawyer in 2016 and a Solicitor in 2019.
She has a strong commitment to the Catalan, Spanish and Latin American communities in London and actively supports her cultural events. She is also a member of APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) and PEOPIL (Pan European Organization of Personal Injury Lawyers).
Outside work, Raquel is interested in modern cuisine and gardening and likes traveling and hiking. Raquel is also a member of several non-profit organisations that fight for and protect human rights, women’s rights and the environment.
- Things are complicated when you have an accident outside your country of origin. At one point, I felt helpless, but when I contacted Raquel from Levenes, I felt really sheltered. It has been a long process, but I am satisfied and grateful for all the work and explanations they have given. The work has been impeccable, and the lawyer-client treatment has been excellent. I had never been in a situation like this before and my English is not very good, but Levenes arranged for an interpreter to assist me when I needed it. They care for their clients and try to get the best possible deal. I will always be grateful to Raquel and Levenes for the services. C Vila
- Dear Raquel, thank you so much for all your hard work. You have been great all the way through the case. Great communication updates and advice. I am so happy I chose Levenes to take on my case. Very professional and always there for advice. I’m happy with the outcome of my case and was awarded more than expected. Can’t thank you enough. I would highly recommend Levenes Solicitors. Excellent work. Sarakot
- I would like to thank Levenes especially Raquel Roman for her professional approach to my car accident. Not only did she approach my case with compassion and professionalism but she also went that extra mile personally to make sure I was OK. I would strongly recommend this company and Raquel. I am so grateful for all their hard work. Sharon
- Hello Raquel, I really would like to thank you for your great work. I appreciate very much your help, advice and professionalism dealing with my case. I want to add I am completely satisfied with the achieved result. Tobias
- I would like to thank Levenes Solicitors, and especially Raquel Roman for her help and professionalism, to solve my bus accident case as satisfactorily as possible during my stay in London. I will always recommend you. Marta Soto
- Solicitors & Legal Executives
Solicitor[email protected]020 8826 1394Also speaks: Spanish, Catalan