Tim qualified as a solicitor in 1992 and has been a member of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel since 1996. He is also a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, the Pan-European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL), The London Cycling Campaign, and Push Bikes, the Birmingham Cycling Campaign
Tim joined Levenes in 2000 and became a Partner in 2004.
Tim has been involved in a number of multi-million pound settlements as well as taking cases to trial. He also acts as a Court of Protection appointed Deputy where clients are unable to manage their property or affairs or make financial decisions because they lack mental capacity, often after traumatic brain injury.
Tim’s expertise and experience in Brain and Head Injury claims work has been recognised by Headway, the leading Brain Injury charity which has appointed Tim as a member of the Headway Solicitors Directory, and by the Spinal Injuries Association for Spinal Cord Injury claims.
Tim has considerable experience in claims arising from accidents abroad where issues of jurisdiction arise. He leads a team who specialise in representing clients who do not speak English. Members of his team are proficient in several languages and in some cases are either Registered European Lawyers or dual qualified as solicitors in England and Wales as well as other jurisdictions.
Outside the law, Tim enjoys cycling. He has cycled from Lands End to John O’Groats (raising £2,500 for the Spinal Injuries Association and the Child Brain Injury Trust) as well as a solo ride from Calais to the Mediterranean. He has ridden the London-Surrey 100 sportive, also in aid of the Spinal Injuries Association.
He is also a more than competent boater, and has enjoyed boating holidays in England, Ireland, Belgium, Holland and France. He holds an International Certificate of Competence for the Navigation of Powered craft in Inland Waterways.
Tim speaks French.
- Solicitors & Legal Executives
Partner - Head of Catastrophic InjuryE: [email protected]T: 020 8826 1384Also speaks: French
- Daniel Edwards paralysed by 'needless' accident
- Levenes High Court Success for Motorcyclist Accident Claim
- Industrial Injury Claim for Woman Scalped in Horrific Accident at Work
- £125,000 Odszkodowania za Astme Spowodowaną Pracą przy Włóknach Szklanych
- £150,000.00 odszkodowania za obrażenia kolana
- Lorry driver receives £18,000 for finger fracture
- £250,000 for multiple injuries in a fork lift truck accident
- Levenes secure £5.25m settlement for road accident victim
- £15,568 for a back injury awarded at a trial
- Cyclist hit by a car receives £50,000 in compensation
- Company prosecuted for Health and Safety breaches
- Bike Camera Footage Wins Case For Cyclist
- Back injury at work claimant receives £20,000 despite denial of liability