Road Accident with Uninsured Driver claims

Even if the driver has not stopped and you have not obtained his registration number, it is possible to submit a claim to the Motor Insurers Bureau under an “Unidentified Drivers Agreement” [Untraced Drivers Agreement]. If the claim concerns material damage, the accident must be reported to the police within 5 days. If the claim relates to personal injury, the accident must be reported within 14 days.

If you have been involved in this type of accident, please do not worry. You can get specialist advice at the push of a button or at the other end of a free telephone line. Levenes provides immediate legal representation and rehabilitation support throughout Great Britain.

Claim in confidence today 0800 048 2355 or leave your details below to find out within an hour if we can help.

  • Contact me by:
  • Telephone
  • Email
Levenes represented me in a traffic incident case. I could not be happier with their constant cooperation and professionalism in dealing with the case. I was informed at every stage and I was very pleased with the outcome of the case. I give my special thanks to solicitor Desi Fudulska, who took on the case wholeheartedly and ensured its success. I am very grateful for all her help and would highly recommend working with her. Thank you very much, Levenes! Vesselin