Serious Injury Claims
“They provided me with great care and the support of the best doctors in Great Britain and a case manager to help coordinate everything. When I was in a difficult financial situation, I was not left alone, they helped me.”
Serious Injury Claims Lawyers
You will receive the personal attention of a skilled and highly experienced lawyer dedicated to getting the best outcome for you.
Some injuries are so serious that they are devastating – not only for the person who was injured but also for their family.
When such a serious injury occurs, you need a range of services for rehabilitation, care and equipment to enable you to adjust to your new life once your treatment has finished.
You also need sympathy, understanding and the knowledge that your needs are provided for.
Levenes provide this service which goes so much further than just providing legal advice and representation.
We have worked with experts in a wide range of medical fields so that we understand the nature of the injuries from a medical perspective, but we also really get to know our clients so that we can appreciate the impact of the injuries upon their lives they suffered a serious injury.
Please call one of our serious injury claim lawyers on
Why choose Levenes?
We work diligently for our clients to help them put their lives back together and at the same time obtain the maximum compensation. With us on your side, you can expect:
- Over 100 years of combined experience – We have proven results; we are lawyers who fight for you with a record of success.
- Strong litigators – We are not afraid to take your case to court if we have to. We stand up for the rights of the injured and not for the rights of the big corporations.
- Empathy – We pride ourselves on our compassion and understanding and we are easy to talk to. We always put your interest first and we treat you as our family.
- A personal approach – Your case will be handled directly by one our partners with support from our team of lawyers.
- A tailor-made approach – Every client is treated individually and not as a number, to achieve the best possible result that you deserve.
- Clear communication – We talk to you in a down to earth way. We avoid legal jargon unless it cannot be avoided, and if so, we explain things clearly and simply.
- Maximum compensation – We have the courage to fight for what you are entitled to.
- Full attention – We have the resources to focus on every detail of the case and consider every angle. We do not spread ourselves too thinly – you deserve our full attention.
How much will I get for my serious injury claim?
Meeting our client’s needs is a given, but we go beyond that, striving to work as hard as possible to surpass expectations.
There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to serious injury claims. No two cases are exactly alike but what they all have in common is that you need specialist advice to ensure that you recover the maximum compensation that you are entitled to receive.
The amount you will receive will be determined by how well you recover. Compensation can help with medical treatment, physiotherapy and other therapies and also equipment that you are going to need. If you cannot manage all the activities of daily living, then you may need support in and around the home.
Getting the right help, expert advice and support is key because in most serious injury claims, your final settlement will need to cover your needs now but also in the long term, and those needs might increase as you get older.
Is there a time limit on my serious injury claim?
If you do find yourself in the unfortunate position of having sustained a serious injury as a result of accident, we recommend you get in contact with our personal injury solicitors as soon as possible. They will help and advise you on what to do next. In the UK, any claim that you make should be done within three years of a workplace accident taking place.
Can I make a No Win No Fee claim?
We consider all claims on their merits and we handle claims on a no win no fee basis usually without making a charge for a success fee.
We know that you need your compensation for essential bills and expenses, and we want you to keep every penny you recover whenever that is possible.
Read about how Levenes’ serious injury claim solicitors were able to help in a recent claim:
A 7-figure settlement for serious injuries caused by falling tree