Spinal Cord Injury Claim
You may feel helpless and doubt that you can live a good quality of life after such a devastating injury.
It is understandable if you take some time to adjust. It is certainly true that your life will never be exactly the same again but that does not mean your life is over.
With the right kind of support, you can be enabled to live a worthwhile and fulfilling life, and at Levenes solicitors this is our priority to work for you to enable you to live the best life that you can after spinal cord injury.
Spinal cord injury claims
Levenes Solicitors are experienced in helping clients with spinal cord injury to obtain compensation, and rehabilitation, therapy and the support they need as quickly as possible to make a new life for themselves.
To ensure that every spinal cord injured client receives a highly focussed, personal and prompt service, our specialist spinal cord injury solicitors handle smaller caseloads than most personal injury solicitors. This is because we know how much time needs to be devoted to working hard for spinal cord injured clients in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
If you have suffered a spinal cord injury you will have many questions and concerns about life after the injury. Levenes spinal cord injury solicitors can provide you with the legal advice and representation that you need at this difficult time, and give you access to the best expert advice and open doors for you that you may not have imagined to be possible.
Comment from a recent client:
“They provided me with great care and the support of the best doctors in Great Britain and a case manager to help coordinate everything. When I was in a difficult financial situation, I was not left alone, they helped me.”
The Spinal Injuries Association
Levenes Solicitors work with The Spinal Injuries Association, the leading national charity for spinal cord injured people and their families and we are proud to be one of their Business Members.
We also raise funds for the Spinal Injuries Association through bike rides and other activities.
By supporting the Spinal Injuries Association, we contribute towards the important work which the Spinal Injuries Association does for spinal cord injured patients and their families. They have been the leading source of advice and information for people who have suffered spinal cord injury and their families for over 40 years, and this cause is close to our heart.
You may be starting out on a long journey after spinal cord injury. Whatever you may be going through, the Spinal Injuries Association advisors have seen it all before and are there to help you.
For more information, take a look at the Spinal Injuries Association website.
No Win No Fee Claims
In most cases, we can pursue your Spinal Injury Claim through a Conditional Fee Agreement, commonly known as a No Win, No Fee agreement, with no financial risk to you. We can provide immediate legal representation and rehabilitation support anywhere in the UK.
Spinal cord injury claim
Our goal is to ensure that our spinal cord injury clients receive the support and financial compensation needed to live the best and most fulfilling lives that they can, with a spinal cord injury.
Spinal Cord Injury claims are complex and involve a substantial amount of work.
This is because there are a wide range of areas of life that the spinal cord injury impacts upon.
After such a serious injury, you will need money to pay the bills, but you may not be able to work. We will seek an interim payment of compensation whenever possible to take the financial pressure off you and to help with your expenses. We will arrange for an assessment of your needs with the goal of getting for you the therapy and support that you need.
Why choose Levenes?
We work diligently for our clients to help them put their lives back together and at the same time obtain the maximum compensation. With us on your side, you can expect:
- Over 100 years of combined experience – We have proven results; we are lawyers who fight for you with a record of success.
- Strong litigators – We are not afraid to take your case to court if we have to. We stand up for the rights of the injured and not for the rights of the big corporations.
- Empathy – We pride ourselves on our compassion and understanding and we are easy to talk to. We always put your interest first and we treat you as our family.
- A personal approach – Your case will be handled directly by one our partners with support from our team of lawyers.
- A tailor-made approach – Every client is treated individually and not as a number, to achieve the best possible result that you deserve.
- Clear communication – We talk to you in a down to earth way. We avoid legal jargon unless it cannot be avoided, and if so, we explain things clearly and simply.
- Maximum compensation – We have the courage to fight for what you are entitled to.
- Full attention – We have the resources to focus on every detail of the case and consider every angle. We do not spread ourselves too thinly – you deserve our full attention.
How much can I claim
Meeting our client’s needs is a given, but we go beyond that, striving to work as hard as possible to surpass expectations.
The amount you are likely to be awarded will depend on the severity and level of your spinal cord injury. Please click here to find out about spinal injury compensation payouts UK.
Getting the right help, expert advice and support is key because in most serious injury claims, your final settlement will need to cover your needs now but also in the long term, and those needs might increase as you get older.