Spinal Cord Injury
If you have suffered a spinal cord injury you will have many questions and concerns about life after the injury. Levenes spinal injury solicitors can provide you with the legal advice and representation that you need at this difficult time.
Spinal injury claims
Levene’s Lawyers will work for you to pursue a successful claim. Our goal is to get our spinal cord injury clients the support and financial compensation needed to live with a spinal injury.
After a serious injury, you’ll need money to pay the bills, but you may not be able to work. We will seek an interim payment of compensation whenever possible to take the financial pressure off you and to help with your expenses. We’ll arrange for an assessment of your needs with the goal of getting for you any therapy and support that you need.
No Win No Fee Claims
In most cases, we can pursue your Spinal Injury Claim through a Conditional Fee Agreement, commonly known as a No Win, No Fee agreement, with no financial risk to you. We can provide immediate legal representation and rehabilitation support anywhere in the UK.
Spinal cord injury levels
- Spinal cord injury
- Neck injuries
- Fractures, slipped discs and broken bones
- Tetraplegia – complete or partial loss of use or sensation in all limbs
- Side effects – including breathing difficulties, loss of bladder or bowel control, infections, loss of sexual function, nerve and muscle pain, mood or personality changes
Spinal injury compensation
When calculating compensation amounts, a court will take into account:
- Medical expenses
- Travel expenses
- Loss of earnings and income – both now and in the future, and importantly, the effect this may have on your family
- Expenses to adapt your accommodation for your future needs
- Ongoing medical care for life-changing injuries
- Pain, suffering and personal trauma
The Spinal Injuries Association
By supporting the Corporate membership Programme, we contribute towards the important services which the Spinal Injury Association provide to spinal cord injured patients and their families. You may be starting out on a long journey after spinal cord injury. Whatever you may be going through, the Spinal Injuries Association advisors have seen it all before and are there to help you.
For more information, take a look at the Spinal Injuries Association website.