Lyuba is a Chartered Legal Executive mainly dealing with cases which include a range of personal injury cases such as accidents at work, road traffic accidents and occupier’s and public liability cases.
Lyuba also enjoys assisting with property litigation and debt recovery cases, representing clients in infant approval hearings and drafting particulars of claim for various personal injury claims. The latest property litigation claim she dealt with was valued at £2.5 million.
Lyuba completed the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) at BPP in 2012 and previously graduated with an LLB Honours from the University of West London in 2010. She is also a trained mediator with an accreditation from the Alternative Dispute Resolution Group and a Fellow Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (FCILEx).
When not in the office, Lyuba most enjoys spending time with her family and Pomeranian dog. Her interests include yoga, tennis and traveling.
Examples of Lyuba’s Personal Injury claims, where in most cases settlements were achieved before the case was issued, are:
- Head injury in road traffic accident – £50,000
- Knee injury at work – £7,236
- Shoulder and knee injury of a bus passenger – £9,000
- Injury to clavicle – £9,550
- Cyclist’s injury to ribs – £7,100
- Injury to back at work – £4,958
- Shoulder and back injury following an attack at work – £28,500
- Minor injury to ankle – £1,000
Examples of Lyuba’s Personal Injury claims which were reported in the press:
- Solicitors & Legal Executives
Chartered Legal Executive[email protected]020 8826 1473Also speaks: Bulgarian