Lyuba is an experienced Paralegal with her own case load, mainly including a range of personal injury cases such as accidents at work, road traffic accidents, occupier’s and public liability cases and claims involving various foreign jurisdictions including France, Belgium and the EU countries.
Lyuba also enjoys assisting with property litigation and debt recovery cases, representing clients in infant approval hearings and drafting particulars of claim for various personal injury claims. The latest property litigation claim she dealt with was valued at £2.5 million.
Lyuba graduated with an LLB Honours from the University of West London in 2010 and completed the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) at BPP in 2012. She is also a trained mediator with an accreditation from the Alternative Dispute Resolution Group.
When not in the office, Lyuba most enjoys spending time with her family and Pomeranian dog. Her interests include yoga, tennis and traveling.
Examples of Lyuba’s Personal Injury claims where in most cases settlements were achieved before the case was issued are:
- Head injury in road traffic accident – £50,000
- Knee injury at work – £7,236
- Shoulder and knee injury of a bus passenger – £9,000
- Injury to clavicle – £9,550
- Cyclist’s injury to ribs – £7,100
- Injury to back at work – £4,958
- Shoulder and back injury following an attack at work – £28,500
- Minor injury to ankle – £1,000
Examples of Lyuba’s Personal Injury claims which were reported in the press:
- Solicitors & Legal Executives
ParalegalE: [email protected]T: 020 8826 1473Also speaks: Bulgarian