Sevim is a Solicitor in the Personal Injury team where she works on cases involving road traffic accidents, workplace accidents, tripping and slipping claims along with clinical negligence claims including failure to diagnose medical conditions, inappropriate drug prescriptions and negligently performed operations. Sevim also deals with various Immigration applications.
Sevim commenced her training contract with Levenes and qualified as a Solicitor in October 2015. She completed her degree at University of Hertfordshire and went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School before becoming a Solicitor.
She joined Levenes in 2008 and completed her training in the Family, Criminal and Immigration teams. She undertook work ranging from divorce, domestic violence matters, children law, financial proceedings and change of name. She attended police stations to advise and assist detainees. She also did numerous immigration applications.
Sevim is a fluent Turkish and English speaker.
- I was extremely satisfied with the services provided by Levenes solicitors and especially Sevim Savci-Renk who dealt with my personal injury claim. She has been dealing with our legal matters for many years both for myself and my family with great success. She takes ownership in dealing with cases and her recommendations are always in the best interest of her clients. I find her to be highly skilled and professional at all times. I was provided with regular updates of my claim and was always contacted via my choice of contact. She was easily accessible and I received a response to my contacts swiftly. I would strongly recommend this lady to represent you as your solicitor and rate her skills, knowledge and professionalism at 5 stars. I was very happy with the successful outcome of my case. Sila
- Thank you ever so much Sevim. Don’t know how to thank you. Really made my day many thanks. Nawid
- I cannot express my gratitude enough to Sevim Savci-Renk for her professionalism, support and dealing with my case efficiently. I wish you all the best. Kind regards, Aysel C
- I am grateful for all your help and hard work in receiving the best outcome. Samet
- Solicitors & Legal Executives
Solicitor[email protected]020 8826 1219Also speaks: Turkish