Dagmara specialises in all aspects of Personal Injury cases. She joined the firm in 2010 as a paralegal.
Dagmara studied LPC part time whilst working and then trained with the firm and qualified as a solicitor in 2018.
She deals with a wide range of claims for negligence helping clients to obtain compensation for injuries resulting mainly from:
Her caseload ranges from straightforward to complex high value claims.
She works along other lawyers acting for clients who have sustained serious and life-changing injuries and helping to get access to the best rehabilitation and obtain the best possible compensation.
In addition, she can offer her clients help with Wills, Trusts and Probate including Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters.
She has also undertaken her seat in a media law firm involved in high-profile defamation and privacy cases.
Prior to starting her training contract, Dagmara read Law at University of Bedfordshire and obtained a Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at BPP University College in London.
- Good Morning Ms Dagmara, I would like to thank you very much for the amount of work you had done on my case, your patience and professional service provided by you. I am sure that without you I would not be able to obtain such a good compensation for my claim. Thank you again for everything and I wish you more success in your career. Respectfully, M.P.
- Big thanks to Tim and Dagmara – they led to a positive end of a very difficult case, they did not give up even for a moment, even though I did not believe in winning anymore. I highly recommend this team – huge experience, determination in acting for the benefit of the client, very good contact at every stage of the case. Mr P.
- Levenes are an amazing solicitors. When I had my accident I was unsure what to do. I was recommended to go with Levenes and I couldn’t be happier. They handled my personal injury claim professionally and with precision. They made sure I got everything that I was entitled to. Thank you so much Dagmara. Mr A.S.
- Great solicitors they are always on the ball and for me great results on both occasions. Mr J.C.
- Great team, fantastic support, great communication and determination to get your case to the end. Levenes team thank you very much for all your support! Mr P.L.
- Solicitors & Legal Executives
Solicitor[email protected]020 8826 1217Also speaks: Polish
- £86,500 settlement for a fractured wrist
- Levenes Brain Injury Team Secure 6 Figure Settlement for Grandmother
- Levenes secure five figure settlement for manual handling injury claim
- Company and Director fined over £500,000 following horrific workplace accident
- Roundabout accident compensation claim
- Finger amputation accident at work claims
- The first offer of £5,000 leads to a settlement of £25,000