Anamaria is an LLB Honours graduate from London Metropolitan University and also a Fellow Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives. She is also a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and British Romanian Chambers of Commerce.
She has been working with the Personal Injury Team at our Wood Green office since September 2010. She is the Head of the Romanian Department leading a team of four with their own Facebook page which is regularly updated with news and articles and feedbacks from clients.
She deals with a wide variety of Personal Injury and Medical Negligence cases including road traffic accidents, workplace accidents, occupier’s liability, motor insurers bureau and criminal injuries compensation claims. Anamaria specialises in dealing with catastrophic injury claims, workplace and construction claims where clients suffer life changing injuries and fatal accident cases.
Anamaria is very popular with her clients, with many expressing their immense satisfaction at the professional service that they received from Anamaria and her team. She thoroughly enjoys being involved in the more complex and challenging cases to help her clients win their cases as they bring a high level of professional satisfaction at their conclusion.
Anamaria is fluent in Romanian and English and speaks conversational French, Spanish and Italian. In her spare time Anamaria enjoys cycling, tennis, reading and playing an active role in the Romanian community whenever possible.
Examples of Anamaria’s Personal Injury claims:
- Double amputation of lower limbs for a construction worker hit by a vehicle whilst working on motorway – damages of £7 million
- Amputation of left lower limb due to injuries sustained in a road traffic accident – damages and costs award of £500,000
- Lis Franc Injury (a fracture dislocation of the midfoot) due to a workplace accident – damages of £300,000
- Head and spinal injury due to a forklift accident at work – damages of £215,000
- Depressed skull fracture caused by an accident at work – damages of £200,000
- Knee injury caused by an accident at work – damages of £150,000
- Electrocuted groundworker – damages of £200,000
- Penetrating eye injury caused by a construction site accident – damages of £70,000
- Head, hip and leg fractures due to a road traffic accident for a passenger that did not wear a seatbelt – damages of £67,500
- Fall from height resulting in a calcaneus fracture – damages of £55,000
- Construction site injury resulting in leg injuries – damages of £50,000
- Plasterer who fell from defective ladders at work resulting in a fracture of left tibia and fibula – damages of £50,000
- Partial amputation of index finger due to a railway site accident – damages of £38,000
- Circular saw laceration for a carpenter – damages of £22,000
- Lead poisoning case in a metal scrap yard – damages of £17,000
Examples of events Anamaria has attended:
- Levenes sponsors Concertul Mihai Margineanu la Londra at 229 The Venue on 9 December 2018 – view photo
- Levenes attends the 20 years anniversary of the British Romanian Chambers of Commerce at the Romanian Cultural Institute with various dignitaries including the Romanian Ambassador in UK and his counterpart Mr Brummel – view photo
- Levenes raises funds on Christmas Jumper Day for Save the Children 2018 – view photo
- Solicitors & Legal Executives
Chartered Legal ExecutiveE: [email protected]T: 020 8826 1220Also speaks: Romanian